Perdita is an atmospheric story rich first person horror game, with focus on dynamic paranormal events, as well as traditional investigation methods. You are investigating the legend of voodoo witch Julia Brown and her husband at their old house at Manchac Swamps, Louisiana. the year is 1989. 20 years ago Julia died cursing the whole town, after her death, three hurricanes hit the area. Leaving death and destruction behind.
Based upon a real urban legend
Final game version is v0.05 and features a major content update
- Dynamic paranormal event system
- HUD objective and event system
- Interact able environment.
- Light Puzzles - Secrets
- The game changes the longer you stay in it.
- Investigation through clues, notes, newspapers, books etc.
- Unpredictable gameplay with focus on story and subtle horror.
You can adjust quality settings inside the game through ESC > Options.
You can view / edit controls inside the game through ESC > Controls.
Official Soundtrack Composer
Created by Aza Game Studio.
Official website: https://www.azagamestudio.com
If you enjoyed Perdita, take a look at my next game in development AKAI NOROI. Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/880800/AKAI_NOROI/